If you suffer the worst of situations that may occur, and if the financial institution has been left with your residence to non-payment of a mortgage do much seized payroll? The Civil procedure law has all the answers and scales.
There have been significant changes to prevent people suffering the loss of your home by not being able to pay your mortgage debt time, also without financial resources to survive, at present the situation of non-payment of the mortgage would much seized payroll?
- The payroll garnishment must decreeing it and fix it a judge.
- The amount overwhelms the payroll is calculated taking into account both the net wage and the family situation of the holder or holders of the mortgage.
- Base and any kind of debt, equal to or less than the national minimum wage payroll may not be foreclosures in any quantity.
- In the unique case of a residence, the amount that remains free of lien foreclosures rises to 150 per cent of the national minimum wage.
- If the line has dependents – children or partner – added 30 percent more free however, by each Member of the family who depend economically on the Payroll that intends to seize.
- Amounts to seize from the amount which according to each situation is free from being repossessed, grow: a 30 per cent can be seized in case of additional amounts that bend the national minimum wage, for the amount equivalent to a third of the minimum wage, a 50 per cent.
- up to the amount equivalent to a fourth national wage for an additional amount is by 60 percent. Arriving at the amount equivalent to a fifth of the salary, the embargo rises to 75 percent. For wages that exceed this final limit, the embargo will be 90 per cent.
Last see embargoed payroll is the worst thing that can occur, the usual recommendation of experts is always remedy before reaching it: negotiate with the Bank, additional financial resources, exhaust of the negotiation.
In this circumstance, coverage and attendances of the home insurance is the cheapest way to keep your indoor home unexpected before and accidental damage that may make the situation worse and cause extra expenses that may occur at the most inopportune time and in the most sensitive, as in the case of non-payment.
If the situation is ultimately to the non-payment of the mortgage and to resolve the question of how much they seized payroll, the most secure and reliable is to resort to lawyers and professionals who may adjust the calculations to private and personal situations since these are key in each case; In addition, it is essential to consult the information updated and abreast of the tax agency.