Home theater Improving parameters – In order to improve the image and sound quality of your home theater does not have to go to the store to buy a new one. You just need to configure some settings and choose the optimum setting.
1. Check the TV setting. Many popular video, which are used as a home theater, have automatic adjustment depending on the type of gear that you are watching or listening (movies, music, etc.).
Usually guide contains detailed instructions on how to use different settings (balance, treble and bass, etc.). It is important to optimally adjust these settings so that the sound is evenly distributed to all spectators. And one more thing, make sure the internal television speakers are turned off when you are using your surround sound.
2. Surge protectors and stabilizers. In this direction, there are products that combine several different functions. Surge protection (as some people know), this is only the tip of the iceberg. Network interference suppression network will help remove interference caused by your equipment, as well as power line noise in your home.
Voltage regulation will provide a stable and continuous power to your electronics, increasing its life and performance by reducing power-line surges.
3. Universal remote control. Universal remotes are now much easier to program than when they first came on the market. Most models include built-in encoders for major TV brands, you can also learn a lot of additional codes, which did not even know.
4. Adjusting the speaker. If you have speakers located on the shelves, make sure that it is located in areas that provide the most effective surround sound, and not just stand in a convenient location.
Most speakers have the ability to mount on a wall or ceiling, so you can get the perfect accommodation heights and angles. You can still use the stand, they are used to raise or lower the height of the speakers (the best location at the head level when you are listening to the transfer). Also you can place them anywhere in the room to get the best sound.
5. Buy quality cables. Cables most often overlooked when buying theater. You buy a big TV with 1080p, expensive tuner and quality Blu-Ray player, and then all join together cheap cables HDMI, purchased at your local store.
With these cables you will not get this image and sound, what would expect from your equipment. Cables that you use for your equipment, are an integral part of the system. Take the money for high-quality cables that are comparable in quality with your hardware. This will allow you to get the most out of your equipment.
6. Ensuring proper ventilation. Electronic components of your equipment can generate a lot of heat, especially if they are embedded hard drives or amplifiers. Verify that these components are arranged so that they have sufficient ventilation for heat dissipation. Heat build-up inside your equipment can reduce its life or even damage it. Open shelves are ideal for ventilation, but the placement of vehicles on the closed shelves or cabinet, will require additional cooling (fans or radiators) and holes in the lid of the equipment. New televisions, stereos and consoles often have built-in passive radiators, but this is not always enough. If you feel the warmth of your system every time you are near or passing by, then something must be done. In such a case, it may help the temperature regulator (thermostat), which can turn off your equipment when not in use.
7. Acoustic reflection . If your room has a lot of hard surfaces ( hardwood floors, large areas of bare walls and lots of wood furniture), the sounds coming from the audio system can optionally be reflected from them, making it difficult to exit a clean and crisp sound from the speakers. Simple things such as curtains, carpets or acoustic diffusers will help get rid of these reflections and sound distortion . This will help to recreate the effect of the present theater .
8. Setting the ambient light . Too much light can mute the brightness and clarity of your TV or projector. A very small amount of light makes straining your eyes . It is necessary to make a large amount of light is not present in the movies. Install drapes or partitions, which can close the unwanted light from windows or other rooms if necessary.
9. Using subwoofer. Subwoofer – a component of the system 5.1. Modern media products currently recorded using separate audio channels. To get the full spectrum of sound during playback , you must use all the channels . Your subwoofer will provide low range sound : deep roar , the sound of an airplane , certain sounds of music, and even the sounds of a car crash . Without a subwoofer, you ‘ll only get sound high and medium frequencies , which can not provide the entire spectrum of sound.
10 . Location TV. You need to be sure that you do not sit too close or far away from your TV. Special rule indicates that the need to be located at a distance equal to the diagonal of your TV , multiplied by two. Also note that your eyes should look perpendicular to the surface of the screen, so that they did not tire and for a good perception of all the nuances of the film. Also , adjust the height of your TV , do not place it too high or low .
Following all of these simple tips, you can feel in a new way all the nuances of your favorite movies.