Heating system cottage – Everyone will agree with the statement that there is nothing more comfortable than a warm and cozy home. And after a hard day , there is nothing more pleasant to return to your warm house . And in order to create a ” home ” should be very careful approach to the design and construction of heating systems. It’s no wonder the heating system is considered very important engineering system. For a long time the only way to fire heating was considered . The heated air is carried through all the rooms , thus giving warmth . Today water is also cooled . Conducted experiments and found that in the heat of the air four times less, and that means that require less water .
What are the ways of heating ? What are their advantages ? What features of the installation ? Consider these questions in order.
If you do not know what is in the heating system , it will be impossible to choose it and install.
At the heart of the heating system boiler be that distributes heated coolant, antifreeze or whether the water through the pipes , and gives off heat through radiators . Heating system also has an expansion tank , radiator, pump , fittings , thermostats and air valves . During design , consider where you can make niches and cavities to accommodate distribution manifolds and technological holes in the wall and floor . This would solve two problems at once : access to the system and aesthetic design of the interior.
Heating systems differ :
1. coolants , either water or antifreeze ;
2 . coolant circulation methods :
– Natural circulation when the water is moving through the pipes under pressure gives off heat circulation . Such a system is adequately heated floor area up to 100 square meters, only under the condition that will be used more pipe section , which is very costly . But this system has its cons : Battery can not be set regulators , which could lead to freezing pipes.
– With artificial circulation , circulation pump and built with the help of heated coolant moves through the pipes . Compensates some disadvantages with natural circulation system , and increases the service life of the boiler .
3 . types of tank :
– Open expansion tank:
– Closed diaphragm tank .
Drawings of the heating system .
collector . In a cabinet on each floor have collectors from which the pipes are to radiators. So it is possible to regulate the system and installation specials. motors that maintain the desired temperature in the house.
- Heat Pumps Explained – How Heat Pumps Work HVAC
How heat pumps work, in this video we’ll be discussing how heat pumps work starting from the basics to help you learn HVAC …
- Underfloor heating system installation by Continal Underfloor
Another fantastic underfloor heating customer testimonial for Continal Underfloor. Underfloor heating system installation “how to” ..
- Home central heating system diagram explained
Home central heating system diagram explained, in this case it is a diesel heater condensing gas heater. We review every thing ..
- DIY simple cheap easy HRV=fresh air system for your home (prototype 2)
I have long wanted to do something about the air quality in the bed roome so it would be nicer to sleep in there. Then I got an idea ..
- How the Heating Works in your Home Demonstration Part 2/2
Part 2 of a series of videos explaining how your heating and water system works in your home. This is part 2 of a 2 part series of …the central heating system it’s in effect it’s just the ninth radiator it’s another radiator and instead of using that radiator to heat the …
- How to drain your heating system | Includes plumbing hacks
In this video, we will show you how to drain your heating system. We will show you How to drain your central heating system ..
- RADIATORS EXPLAINED How to fix balance bleed panel radiator How radiators work flow & return valves
Hi Everyone. Another video from How2D2 this time I’m explaining how domestic radiators work , what to do if they don’t work …
2:17 Return to the polder took it up again on this basic animation you see a central heating system and how it works this is a …